At The Children’s Workshop we work together, children, staff, parents, carers and the wider community to ensure our children learn and have FUN in a nurturing environment that allows them to EXPLORE the world they live in and build HAPPY FRIENDSHIPS and MEMORIES.
The Children’s Workshop is a place where children:
Have a ‘can do’ attitude –
• We nurture our children’s sense of self and encourage each individual to be confident in their own abilities
• We engage, motivate and challenge our children
• We encourage exploration, investigation and problem solving
• We stimulate our children’s interest in their community and the world we live in
• We love to learn outdoors; we have a special focus on forest school type activities
• We enthuse our children with a love of learning
• We develop skills for life such as listening, respect, manners, teamwork and building friendships
• We foster children’s resilience and confidence ensuring they are ready to go to school
• We encourage creativity and celebrate and listen to our children’s ideas to guide us in planning fun, stimulating and exciting activities.